Terms and conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd is a business in the precious metals industry that provides precious metals ranging from au-dore through out the world .
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 15 days and delivery confirmed by way of airway bill copy
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to all clients worldwide.
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25 % administration fee.
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Arbi investments and services chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, at 127 setter street, Honeypark, Honeydew 1710
12. Variation Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information This website is run by Ibrahim Kibugo (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Arbi investments and services (pty) Ltd and with registration number 2019/486787/07 and Ibrahim Kibugo (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14. ARBI INVESTMENTS AND SERVICES (PTY) LTD contact details Company Physical Address: 127 setter street, Honeypark, Honeydew 1710 Email: ARBISERVICES0@GMAIL.COM Telephone: 0110836859